CLIC ProjectBooster process target is to create new challenge driven ideas to solve our systemic challenges. ProjectBooster utilizes online tools and face-to-face workshops to initiate thematic ideations for new projects. The process usually takes 2-3 months. The teams work with cross-sectoral challenges and define research questions. The companies and academia work side-by-side on the challenges at hand.
This spring 2021 we will bring topics related to energy, water, circular economy and bioeconomy to ProjectBooster. Additionally we feed R&D&I ideas from GreenE2 and 4Recycling ecosystems into the ProjectBooster process.
Timetable for ProjectBooster 2021 research pitch events:
- GreenE² ecosystem and Energy themes: 14.4.2021 at 9 am- 12 pm. The pitch themes are:
- Integrated research infrastructure for modelling and integrating energy subsystems to guarantee the sustainability of cross-sectoral future solutions
- Regionally and seasonally adapting renewable energy solutions for integration of heat and electricity
- Solutions for H2 production and logistics and CO2 utilization ranging from household and community to industry level use
- If you are interested in pitching at this event, please register to the Energy pitch event by 7 April, 2021.
- Circular economy theme: 12.5.2021 9 am- 12 pm
- 4Recycling ecosystem and bioeconomy themes: 27.5.2021 9 am-12pm
Follow our events page to see theme spefic topics and register for research pitching. CLIC company partners will receive a calendar invitation to follow the pitch sessions. Each pitch will be 3 min+5 min for Q&A and defined templates will be used for pitch presentations. Selected research teams/ideas will be contacted after the sessions to start planning for for future projects.
ProjectBooster is open to all CLIC owner organizations and partners paying the annual partnership fee and companies operating in the 4Recycling or/and GreenE2 ecosystems.