The aim of the project is to develop high value biocomposite materials and processes that are suitable for demanding applications. Circular and environmental design perspectives are integrated in the development processes to identify the user needs as early as possible. The project produces concrete product concepts in line with the principles of the circular economy to keep materials and components in economic system throughout multiple lifecycles as long as possible.
The content of the project is planned in the following areas:
- Biobased, recycled raw materials and industrial by-products and waste streams
- Testing and evaluation of potential processing methods for biocomposite materials
- Circular and environmental design processes in development of new applications
- Prototypes and demos of potential product applications
- Environmental assessment and end-of-life solutions for biocomposite products
- New business ecosystems and value networks
Interested business partners still have the opportunity to join in the project.
Head of Bioeconomy, currently Executive Officer for IBC Finland ry
Tel. +358 50 375 1182
Project Specialist, Bioeconomy
Tel. +358 50 547 2773