Needs, risks and motivations of brand owners to switch to bio-based solutions analyzed
Tuesday, January 20 at 12.30 – 14.00 webinar on the results of a European survey performed by BIOSWITCH on needs, risks and motivations for brand owners and consumer to switch to bio-based solutions.
- 11.30 Welcome and Introduction: BIOSWITCH project overview in a regional context, best practices and regional case study, Anna Tenhunen CLIC Innovation LINK to presentation
- 11.40 Results of needs, risks and motivations for brand owners and consumers to Switch to Bio-based, James Gaffey MUT LINK to presentation
- 11.50 Results of EU consumer drivers and motivations, consumer acceptance analysis, Kaisa Vehmas, VTT LINK to presentation
- 12.00 Presenting a range of policy and incentive measures to address the risks & barriers to brand owner and consumer uptake of bio-based products, John Vos, BTG LINK to presentation
- 12.10 Ice-breaker poll and instructions for interactive session
- INTERACTIVE WORKSHOPS
- 12.20 Co-creation Workshop: Identifying risks (& barriers) to switching to bio-based and developing a set of solutions, Miro-Board
- 12.50 Closing of the session
Webinar with industry success cases on Successful transition from fossil to bio-based products
The BIOSWITCH consortium partners are organising the webinar Successful transition from fossil to bio-based products on Wednesday, January 27, from 11:00 to 12:30 (EET). During the session, different brand owners that have successfully switched from fossil-based to bio-based approaches will share their experiences, motivations, challenges and lessons learned. The webinar will count with the participation of René Bethmann from VAUDE Sport GmbH & Co. KG, Annica Rasch from Stora Enso, Jo Temmerman from BioCo, and Marck Højberg Matthiasen from dantoy, who will share the keys for their success. Registration and detailed program.
Teija Laitinen: email@example.com