”Towards sustainable, safe and resource efficient industrial water cycle.“
The collaborative two-year project was launched in June 2021. The industry partners are Andritz, Kemira, Teollisuuden Vesi, UPM, Valmet, Fortum, Gasum and Platform of Trust. The academic partners include Tampere University, the universities of Helsinki, Oulu and Eastern Finland, LUT University and the VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland.
- WP1 Operational environment
- WP2 Control of closed industrial water circles based on analyses
- WP3 Sustainable treatment processes
- WP4 Micro- and nanoplastics
- Parallel project: 5 companies
- Public project funding: 2 companies
- In kind: 1 company
- 6 research institutes
Funding decision in June 2021.