4Recycling is an innovation ecosystem targeting at solving the Plastics Challenge. The ecosystem strives to build new solutions for enhanced recycling of plastics and to develop bio-based materials to replace plastics. The ecosystem is open for organisations interested in finding new business or in building new competences in plastics’ recycling and bio-based alternatives.
4Recycling ecosystem objectives
The aim of the ecosystem is to
- Create a common Vision and Roadmap to tackle the challenges and to capture the opportunities in plastics’ recycling and bio-based material business.
- Facilitate cross-sectoral co-operation to jointly carry our market shaping activities for better operational environment
- Identify knowledge gaps and prepare needed collaborative RDI projects to fill the gaps.
- Connect with selected international actors and collaborators
- Collect information on public projects and relevant actors in Europe