Thu 21 April 2016 - Fri 22 April 2016
Save the Date: 21st and 22nd of April, 2016 – ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus
Launch Event of 2nd call for transnational RDD Projects
Funding information – Networking opportunities – Knowledge Transfer
Save the 21st and 22nd of April, 2016, for the Launch Event of the ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus initiative’s 2nd Call for Transnational RDD Projects on Smart Grids. Take part and:
- become part of a European Knowledge Community on Smart Grids
- hear about the framework, scope and ambition of the 2nd call, as well as its expectations for future ERA-Net SG+ projects
- get first-hand information regarding funding rules and opportunities of the call
- learn how to build a successful ERA-Net SG+ project by hearing about the experiences from the first call
- get to know and become member of the ERA-Net SG+ Knowledge Sharing platform expera
- learn about the support services of our initiative for ERA-Net SG+ projects
- meet potential partners for RDD projects and exchange knowledge with other experts and practitioners from the field of Smart Grids
More information coming soon!
Please also check our website www.eranet-smartgridsplus.eu.
ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus
From Local Trials towards a European Knowledge Community
ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus is an initiative of 21 European countries and regions. The vision for smart grids in Europe is to create an electric power system that integrates renewable energies and enables flexible consumer and production technologies. This can help to shape an electricity grid with a high security of supply, coupled with low greenhouse gas emissions, at an affordable price. Our aim is to support the development of the technologies, market designs and customer adoptions that are necessary to reach this goal.
The initiative is providing a hub for the collaboration of European member-states. It supports the coordination of funding partners, enabling joint funding of RDD projects. Beyond that ERA-Net SG+ builds up a knowledge community, involving key demo projects and experts from all over Europe, to organise the learning between projects and programs from the local level up to the European level.